Monday, December 05, 2005

Merry Go Round






Yesterday was a cold and windy day. The weather has turned cold due to an approaching cold front.

I took Maita and Erika to the nearby Hsinchu Zoo. The objective of the trip was to see the hippopotamus, orangutan, and other animals. I did not find a parking place at the park so had to park under the overpass. This meant that we had to pass the flower market on the way to the zoo. It was then that Erika saw the merry go round. She wanted to ride it immediately but it was not possible as the old lady manning it was still setting it up. I managed to convince her to go to the zoo first and ride the merry go round when we come out.

The wind was quite cold and I was worried that Erika didn't have enough clothes. So we quickly finished looking at the animals and came out to ride the merry go round. These are the pictures I took using an old digital camera.

2 comments:

lindiepindie said...

Hi. Just found your blog. I'll be back. I grew up in Taiwan and the pictures of your girls make me homesick. *sniff*

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year brother. Just came back from a trip to the Great Barrier Reef and now your very own two sisters just revisited your blog site. Very cute. Such a great way to see my nieces grow up.